Trevornick is a great destination for families and couples alike.|Here you can embrace the freedom of outdoor living, enjoy family entertainment and retreat back to creature comforts.
Relax in the spa and outdoor heated pool, castaway your worries on the fishing lakes, enjoy the thrills of the fun park and fuel up on fine Cornish food.
You will be able to get active on the golf course or unwind at this haven beside the Atlantic coast. Holiday at Trevornick and experience a fun-packed family holiday footsteps from Holywell Bay which featured in BBC TV series Poldark and just a short hop from the surf capital of Newquay.
offers the following facilities.
- Outdoor heated pool
- Toddlers pool
- Jacuzzi and sauna
- Tranquillity Spa offering beauty treatments and holistic therapies
- Evening entertainment in the Farm Club including kids disco, bingo, fun and games, competitions
- Restaurant and diner
- Pitch and putt
- Holywell Bay Golf - Par 3 course
- Fishing ponds - three lakes with bream, carp, perch, rudd and roach
- Farm shop
- Hire shop
Launderette available on site There is a club and / or bar available on the site
There is a restaurant on the site
Outdoor Swimming Pool on site
Golf on or near the site
There is a shop on site to buy food and other essentials
Local Information & Businesses
A selection of two and three bedroom caravans.
- Flat screen TV with Freeview
- Kitchen including microwave and fridge/freezer
- Bed linen and duvets
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Double glazed and centrally heated
- Gas and electricity included
- Group bookings may be subject to restrictions
- Pets £42pw each (max 2) (in specific caravans only – please check when booking)
- All non smoking accommodation
Weekly holidays prices range from £399 - £1299
We have 0 in our database for Trevornick Holiday Park. Only the last 10 are shown for each site
||Date of stay:
||Rating / 5
Have you been to submit your review so that others can benefit from your experience.