Ideal for families seeking to explore Scotland's glorious West Coast.
Surrounded by the magnificent rolling hills of Ayrshire in the heart of Burns Country. You will find this action-packed park boasts its very own 9-hole course (par 3) and indoor swimming pool.
If you like a walk then there are coastal walks offering beautiful views of Ailsa Craig are on the doorstep world-class golf Culzean Castle the Burns Museum and a wildlife centre are nearby.
offers the following facilities.
- Views over the Isle of Arran
- Boating lake
- Large multi level indoor pool complex with flumes and slides
- Two entertainment venues shows discos and cabaret
- Children's clubs for 0-12s
- Teen club 13-16s
- Burger King
- Roller blading*
- Sports hall
- Football coaching
- Golf coaching*
- Archery and fencing coaching*
- Laser Combat*
- Climbing wall*
- All weather multi sports court
- Par 3 9-hole golf course*
- Bike and kart hire*
- Go Karts*
- Soft Play Area for under 5s
Car parking availble beside caravans
There is a club and / or bar available on the site
There is a restaurant on the site
There is a Take Away on the site
There is a games room on site
There is a childrens play area on site
Indoor Swimming Pool on site
Cycle hire is available on or near the site
Golf on or near the site
There is a shop on site to buy food and other essentials
Teen club – Jul 20–Sep 1
All other facilities available for all dates. *Charges apply
Rich, luscious countryside and glorious long sandy beaches, superb golf courses and an exciting, vibrant city - enjoy all this and so much more when you stay at Craig Tara Holiday Park in Ayrshire. The area is rich in the history of great Scottish heroes, this is also Burns Country - head to the Burns National Heritage Park to see the little thatched 'But and Ben' where Scotland's national bard was born and brought up. The Museum of Ayrshire Country Life and Costume at Dalgarven Mill also makes a fascinating trip as does magnificent Culzean Castle. Along the coast, and within easy reach of Craig Tara Holiday Park in Ayrshire, you will find glorious sandy beaches and delightful seaside towns and villages to visit, including Ayr, birthplace of Robert the Bruce, and the pretty Victorian resort of Largs, from where you can take a ferry to explore the lovely Isle of Arran. And do not forget, it is easy to spend a day shopping and enjoying the sights in Glasgow.
Local Information & Businesses
Choose from these comfortably equipped two and three bedroom caravans.
- Kitchen including microwave
- Bed linen (except Standard)
- Bed linen available to hire at time of booking (in Standard accommodation only)
- Beds made up for your arrival (except Standard)
- Additional sleeping for two in the lounge area
- Gas and electricity included
- Babies must be included in party total
- Cots cot sides and highchairs £12pw each
- Group bookings may be subject to restrictions
- Pets £40pw each (max 2) (in Standard accommodation only)
All non smoking accommodation
Weekly accommodation prices range from £ 245 - £989. Prices depend on the accommodation you book and the season.
We have 0 in our database for Craig Tara Holiday Park. Only the last 10 are shown for each site
||Date of stay:
||Rating / 5
Have you been to submit your review so that others can benefit from your experience.